ABOUT THE CREATION OF YOUR OWN PRIVATE PANKIDO DOJO
Name - Recognition - Grades - Etc.
1. To create a Private Pankido Dojo (PrPD), you don't need to be a certified Pankido Kyu Grade Holder (Mudansha) or a certified Pankido Dan Grade Holder (Yudansha). You can be a beginner who is passionate about Pankido.
2. After (or before) the creation of your Private Pankido Dojo, you can become a student under a Pankido teacher in an another Private Pankido Dojo or in a Public Pankido Dojo ; or enter the Pankido Online Graduation System (P.O.G.S) to get your first Pankido Kyu Grade or your first Pankido Dan Grade.
3. A Private Pankido Dojo, is a small and almost "secret" or "invisible" Training Location in which you practice Pankido by your own, with some of your selected friends. This can be in your house, in your garage, or anywhere else.
4. A Private Pankido Dojo is an official and a fully recognized and registered Pankido Dojo with an official name (chosen by yourself) and an official registration number given by the historical World Pankido Federation (WPF-1997).
5. The registration full name of a Private Pankido Dojo must contain the « Pankido Dojo » term, and is after this format : ex. Black Dragon Pankido Dojo N° 12, John Smith Pankido Dojo N° 13, etc.
6. The number given to the PrPD is a lifetime one and you never loose it.
7. The annual fee for a Private Pankido Dojo is 50€ (58$).
8. The annual fee for a PrPD member (including the head instructor of the PrPD) is 10€ (12$).
9. Because a PrPD is a recognized Training Location, we demand that security rules and friendship be the basis of its philosophy.
10. All members of a PrPD can (and are encouraged to) get Kyu Grades and Dan Grades under the teacher of the PrPD (if this teacher fulfils the requirements).
11. After registration by the World Pankido Federation, the PrPD will receive a certificate of Certified Dojo.
12. The Grade Issuing System in a Private Pankido Dojo (before reading, be sure you have well understood the Pankido Belts System - click here ) :
- If you run your PrPD with no Grade (Red Belt with no Strip), you are not allowed to deliver any Grade.
- If you run your PrPD with a Gokyu Grade (Red Belt with One Black Strip), you are not allowed to deliver any Grade.
- If you run your PrPD with a Yonkyu Grade (Red Belt with Two Black Strips), you can deliver a Gokyu Grade.
- If you run your PrPD with a Sankyu Grade (Red Belt with Three Black Stips), you can deliver a Yonkyu Grade.
- If you run your PrPD with a Nikyu Grade (Red Belt with Four Black Strips), you can deliver a Sankyu Grade.
- If you run your PrPD with a Ikkyu Grade (Red Belt with Five Black Strips - Brown Belt in other Martial Arts systems), you can deliver a Nikyu Grade.
- If you run your PrPD with a Shodan Grade (Red Belt with One Gold Strip - Black Belt 1st in other Martial Arts systems), you can deliver a Ikkyu Grade.
- If you run your PrPD with a Nidan Grade (Red Belt with Two Gold Trips - Black Belt 2nd in other Martial Arts Systems), you can deliver a Shodan Grade.
As soon as you get the Shodan Grade, you can act to become a certified teacher (Instructor Certificate or Full Instructor Certificate) of the World Pankido Federation.
All Grades (Kyu and Dan) in a PrPD must be recognized and certified by the World Pankido Federation.
The teacher must act in order to register the grades he delivers to his students.
After the payment of the fees, the World Pankido Federation will send to the PrPD the Grades certiticates (one Grade certificate per each gradued student).